Committed to our valued customers and communities
All of us at Abatemaster are committed to safely partnering with you to keep our communities and projects moving forward and consistent with state and local responses. We appreciate the confidence you have shown in us, and we are grateful for your business.
COVID-19 pre-task planning
To keep our employees safe while partnering with you, we have created specific COVID-19 planning procedures for our field and office employees.
As part of our required protocols, we are requesting the following additional information from our partners to maximize safety for our employees.
- Precautions for disease transmission prevention on the site and notification plan for exposure incidents
- Return-to-work protocols for personnel with a potential or actual exposure incident
- Processes in place to determine if and when an infected project site is safe to return to work
- Should we experience any changes that impact our ability to perform our work, we will keep you informed.
How we can help
Our field and laboratory staff are practicing safe distancing, while our office staff are working remotely. Following protocols, there are number of ways we can address your project needs.
In addition to our suite of environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials, we remain fully capable of the following services, many of which may be helpful under these unusual circumstances:
- Environmental Inspections - Perform Phase 1 site assessments for undeveloped land and vacant buildings and asbestos/lead/hazardous material inspection for vacant, low occupancy or unnoccupied buildings. In some cases, inspections may be performed after hours for safety purposes.